About Accutane Generic
Accutane Generic (isotretinoin) is a vitamin Aretinoid that is found in the bloodstream of all people. It works by reducing oil production on the skin and decreasing the size of the sebaceous glands. Therefore, it helps renew the skin faster. This acne medication is prescribed only for severe conditions when the first-line preparations or antibiotics didn’t cause the positive effect.
Accutane targets all aspects of acne pathogenesis. Aside from nodular acne, it effectively treats cystic acne and acne vulgaris. Even though isotretinoin is an FDA-approved preparation, it is considered a last resort medication.
Female patients should be careful during isotretinoin therapy. It is prohibited for pregnant women and those who are planning pregnancy. Accutane can result in fetal exposure and severe birth defects. One of the treatment options is to follow all the guidelines of the iPLEDGE program. It implies the women to use two main effective forms of birth control and frequently carry out pregnancy tests during the therapy. The patient shouldn’t become pregnant at least for one month after stopping the treatment.
Accutane should be prescribed by medical specialists who are signed up for the iPLEDGE program. The patient should also be a participant of this program.
|Tablet Strength:||40 mg, 30 mg, 20 mg, 10 mg, 5 mg|
|Best Price:||$0.66 Per Pill|
|Payment:||Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, BTC|
Where to Buy Accutane?
Advantages of Accutane Generic
Accutane generic is used when other acne-controlling medicines are antibacterial agents that didn’t work. Besides, it has other advantages:
- Accutane effectively targets clogged pores and oil production, thus treating acne;
- Even though it is necessary to take Accutane for a long-lasting period, the skin may keep enhancingeven after finishing the treatment;
- The preparation is supplied in the form of liquid-filled capsules for better absorption.
- The drugs are available in three potencies such as 10 mg, 20 mg, and 40 mg.
- Isotretinoin doesn’t have hazardous cases of drug interactions.
The bragging point of this preparation is its long-term effect. According to the clinical studies, 70-80% of patients obtained stable remissions having a single course of isotretinoin.
How to Take Accutane Generic?
Before starting therapy, contact your doctor and pharmacist first. The medical specialist should assess your conditions to prescribe the appropriate dose and the period of use. Follow the recommendations on how to take isotretinoin to have safe treatment experience:
- Take isotretinoin by following the guidelines of your health care provider and prescription label.
- Test your blood and liver functioning before you start a treatment.
- Don’t increase a dose, and don’t prolong the Accutane therapy.
- Take this preparation with plenty of liquid to avoid esophagus inflammation.
- In case you miss a dose, just skip it, but don’t take two doses simultaneously.
- In case you overdose, immediately contact a poison control center.
- Take a capsule during the meal for better absorption.
- Don’t chew or crush the capsule.
- Continue the treatment even if your acne becomes worse.
- Regularly consult your doctor to monitor your health status.
- It is necessary to regularly carry out the main forms of birth control.
Accutane Generic Dosage
Accutane is prescribed in different dosages, from 0.5 mg/kg/day to 1.0 mg/kg/day. It is recommended to start the treatment at a dose of 0.5 mg/kg/day, divided into two doses. Depending on the patient’s reaction and medication response, the doctor can increased to 1.0 mg/kg/day. It is possible to adjust the dose, depending on the individual skin disease response.
Besides significant skin enhancement, isotretinoin may cause some side effects. Call your health care provider in case you have:
- facial swelling;
- pain in bones;
- skin swelling;
- severe and moderate diarrhea;
- rectal bleeding;
- problems with vision.
There are also adverse reactions that don’t require urgent medical assistance and can reduce during the treatment.
• Headache (from moderate to severe);
- dry sinuses;
- dry eye feeling;
- skin rash;
- sensitive skin;
- hair thinning.
Who Accutane Generic Is Intended For?
Accutane is intended for patients who are unresponsive to conservative acne cure, in closing oral antibiotics.Even though it has a high level of efficacy, it has a few contraindications:
- Isotretinoin can pass into breast milk, so it’s prohibited for breastfeeding women.
- Avoid blood donating. If a pregnant woman gets your blood, her unborn baby can be exposed to congenital defects.
- If you are going to combine Accutane generic with other preparations, including herbal-based ones, talk with your doctor in advance.
- Accutane has been reported to result in deterioration in night vision, so it is better not to drive at nighttime.
- Avoid doing beauty treatments, as excessive fragility can cause scarring on your skin.
If, for some reason, you want to start stop the isotretinoin therapy, talk to the medical specialist. Also, carefully weigh both the risks and benefits of this product, especially if you plan a pregnancy in the future.
Generic Accutane (Isotretinoin) Over The Counter
Tags: daily for 15-20 weeks, without prescription, dosage of any medicine, drug interactions, start stop, register with ipledge, nodular acne, broken bones, breast milk, diarrhea rectal bleeding, pregnancy tests, liver function, female patients, donate blood, cystic acne, night vision, no prescription, poison control center, side effects, ipledge program, triglyceride levels, doctor and pharmacist